• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlaw

I think the overall field is gonna have to put their rigs on a diet to be more competitive. Gonna be hard to beat the top 3 from last week.

If it holds its going to be a contender for sure, Plus he's pretty dam good driver! looks like he's not scared to get with it but not just point and floor it ether!! I hope he runs the next one at Wildcat ky, I'm gonna have try make that one!!

Probably going to be a lot of 2 seat buggies for sale post race season the single seat buggies are getting it done for sure

It reminds me ALOT of a stretched modified class tractor puller.

Mainly in the power handling department. When I listen to it, sounds like when it comes alive, it's putting power to ground just chewing rather than spinning at 13k rpm.

Also sounds like it eats up those 2 speeds in the trans REAL quick. I wonder if he'll switch to a 3spd this or next season?

Either way, I'm so excited to see so many drivers and rigs. All different setups. Not just cookie cutters.

Re:

I couldn't see him needing more wheel speed than what he already has. Maybe a little extra if he was running a short track, but I am not sure that is on the docket this year.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

I would have like to see money make with more of a mid engine and stiffer suspension. I wonder what the belly height is at full bump

muddinmetal said:
Tractor tires are the way to go it seems. An ag tire rear / sticky tire front rig would be unstoppable

In the dirt nothing hooks like a tractor tire. It's night and day different from a sx

9a6b8a0e2734773b91a179c3a5bc5c6a.jpg

tonybolton said:

That'll be the next dating website.

Hookers and Farmers only...........

Dude gets it done for sure. I hope he's not a one hit wonder and keeps coming back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlaw flat out works she's a skinny girl that packs a serious punch. Those tracker tires diiiiig son. Hope she holds up all season. The pilot will put her in the wind son. Srrs just got more interesting! Good luck to everyone and be safe!

Re: Re: Outlaw

tonybolton said:
Yup....memes don't cost nothin....right up my alley.
Using that guy in a buggy situation gets a thumbs up from me. :dblthumb: laughing1

I happened to catch Outlaw run live, both times on Saturday. With no expectations, my jaw pretty much dropped.