• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlaw

I had to watch the video about 10+ times just to comprehend what I just saw. And I watch alota ****ed up ****. I hadn't seen something with less ****s to give in a long long time.

I always root for the underdog / small timers. TC is still the precision sniper but this guy came in with a Gatling gun and just mowed everything down like Jesse Ventura in Predator. ;)

tonybolton said:
I had to watch the video about 10+ times just to comprehend what I just saw. And I watch alota ****ed up ****. I hadn't seen something with less ****s to give in a long long time.

I always root for the underdog / small timers. TC is still the precision sniper but this guy came in with a Gatling gun and just mowed everything down like Jesse Ventura in Predator. ;)

Yep, and if something doesn't work I bet he tears it apart and changes it! The buggy is for real!

He's gunning for a win, no doubt about it. Us Kentucky boys know whats up with them tractor tires. :****:
As far as a one hit wonder, getting lucky, etc...He ain't no rookie! His ass been behind the wheel of woods buggies for years. His nickname ain't "Hollywood" for nothin'. :driving:

Every time I see this thread a stupid song pops in my head about how I'm an Indian Outlaw, half Cherokee and Choctaw. Now it's stuck in your head too. You're welcome.

446c6664270f0a050bdc3e4eca6382bb.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Outlaw

poolman said:
18.4-16.1 mine are Goodyears, I'm not sure if he's running those or firestones.
A local mud guy used to run those. They actually went well in the rocks too, suprisingly.

Im interested in seeing that thing on a rocky course. It puts the power down for sure.

So it looks like the next event is march31-April 1st but that's NRRS. The next SRRS is April 28. Sheesh

I'm ready for some more vids!!!

LightBnDr said:
So it looks like the next event is march31-April 1st but that's NRRS. The next SRRS is April 28. Sheesh

I'm ready for some more vids!!!

When was the nrrs and whatever the other one is (crrs maybe??) added off the srrs?

No freakin clue. Had never heard of it until I looked at a schedule to see when outlaw was gonna be out again

jeeptj99 said:
When was the nrrs and whatever the other one is (crrs maybe??) added off the srrs?

Someone feel free to correct me, but I believe having the NRRS, CRRS, and SRRS was new for 2017.

So it's Northern, Central, and Southern with three events in each Regional Series then Event 10 is the Championship.

I think it is, they may of broke it down last year srrs and nrrs, but this first year for crrs. I'd say the outlaw be running next weekend, he's from KY so i'm guessing he's running nrrs

Re: Re: Outlaw

nhl_bullitt said:
Using that guy in a buggy situation gets a thumbs up from me. :dblthumb: laughing1

I happened to catch Outlaw run live, both times on Saturday. With no expectations, my jaw pretty much dropped.
You was at stony?

Losers...
All the cool kids go stand in the rain and deal with 72 thousand rzrs to watch a race in person.
#truefan
#recoverycrew...
#isaidhi2TC

Outlaw buggy will be at NRRS race Saturday at Wildcat. That's in same county he lives in.
Oh, btw.... saw on Facebook where he won the Knockout race today. Must be some more of that beginners luck! Lmao!