• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlaw

Re:

Anything in the effort to get rid of fishing....ladies golf... bowling... or Little League World Championships on ESPN.

****s sake....nobody wanna watch that ****...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Re:

tonybolton said:
Anything in the effort to get rid of fishing....ladies golf... bowling... or Little League World Championships on ESPN.

****s sake....nobody wanna watch that ****...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Dont forget the WNBA. Here is a breakdown of every womens game ever.

Dribble dribble...lay up. Dribble dribble...jump shot. Game over.

WTF am i missing here, i thought this weekend (29th) was SRRS round 3 at Busted Knuckle new park? He keeps talking about Rush this weekend?

Crhall said:
Dam, hate when 2 events land on same day, it does split up the competition though

Unless I'm looking at it wrong there are a few drivers at both events???????????

truckbroke said:
lol.. ok I can definitely see the outlaws costume in my head but, what would guys vision Hitmans costume being.

Bobby Tanner's would be a big set of nuts and giant ass right foot.

johneddie said:
I'm just glad to see someone "new" shaking things up a bit. Also remember now why I rarely get on here anymore. :dblthumb:

No kiddin. I've not you seen you hardly any. Here or around home.. We need to ride again sometime. I'll take the bypass or just watch you. flashemifyougotem

Re:

Who said Cable Hill would ever be raced again?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I think the Outlaw heard Hitman say he was an oldtimer. What I think Hitman said was that it was cool to have some new school thinking but that his old school setup was coming for him. They both have a slight TWANG :rolf: :indianajones:

I don't have Facebook either had a friend show me Travis's last post pretty funny **** for those of you that haven't seen it yet hope you get to! And curious to see how the outcome of today's bounty hill comes out

Re:

Song came on while I was mowing grass and made me think of this thread. https://youtu.be/CiKqTM0hV0c

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk