• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pet Peeves

MoparMan said:
Haha, the first 2 were planned. The 3rd was an accidental blessing. Then the 4th and 5th we weren't trying to have them but not preventing it either. We're done now though.

I'll tell you something else I can't stand is people questioning why we have 5....I mean it's not like they're having to raise them or provide for them. Is it hard for us, yeah sometimes....but it's truly a blessing to have 5 kids that love you more than anything!

Beautiful family, but that little one looks sketchy. :mad:

Re: Re: Pet Peeves

pholmann said:
Sheeeeeeeeeit, don't feel sorry for me. I love it.
I told him I would call him dad (non-sexual way of course you homos) to get a chance at them dollar bills.....adopted doesn't mean you can't get an inheritance.

Re: Re: Pet Peeves

lowbudgetjunk said:
I told him I would call him dad (non-sexual way of course you homos) to get a chance at them dollar bills.....adopted doesn't mean you can't get an inheritance.

You also told him you were going to jump out of his shower naked doin the helicopter when him and his wife got back to the cabin at HPO :rolf:. That could kill your chances on the adoption. :dunno:

86chevota said:
**** my wife has two of them that go everywhere with us!!!

Proper use of the comma. I nearly choked when you asked the board to **** your wife. But hey, if she's into that sort'a thing. flashemifyougotem

For real though:
-Grocery Carts left willy nilly around the parking lot.
-parking lots where you know the city told them "X" spots for your Sq/Ft business, so all the spots are painted SMART car sized.

-Silver Imports. No ****, watch out for those idiots on the road. Odds are its a silver camry or some similar derivation in silver, and they are ****ing it up for everybody. (now i've mentioned it, y'all will all start noticing)

InDaShop said:
-Grocery Carts left willy nilly around the parking lot.

I think somebody random thought'd this. Lazy MF'ers that just ditch a ****ing cart, (I think the random though was that you could find out most of what you need to know about a person by how they handle the buggy in the lot after their shopping experience.) Maybe my days are lazier than most (and my grocery store is small so I'm never more than 100 yards ish from the door.) I take the cart back inside if possible, and tote a random lot-left cart in with me when I go. lot ends up less one cart total.

people walking down the middle of the aisles in a parking lot.

Pick a ****ing side and get the **** out of my ****ing way. Ive got **** to do.

Yep....walmart shoppers walking all up in the middle of the parking lot lanes. Then you find a spot to park with a buggy in the middle of it up against the light pole

It's funny ya's mention the grocery cart bullshit, it really pisses me off, I deliver to a lot of lowes stores and last week the wind was howling, I was laying there and boom,I jump up and look and don't see anything that hit my truck, few minutes go by and another boom, lowers delivery truck in front of me has a cart In the side of it, lay back down and boom again, this one hits storage sheds right in front of me, lay back down and boom again, this one hits my fuel tank and I say **** it and move my truck under canopy since store is closed, made 3 hard turns in parking lot and I look in mirror and say wtf is that under my trailer, well I found that first cart, lol. Put ur carts in corrals assholes
ceb9224b47d6a08695491c09a9f68f4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blacksheep10 said:
I think somebody random thought'd this. Lazy MF'ers that just ditch a ****ing cart, (I think the random though was that you could find out most of what you need to know about a person by how they handle the buggy in the lot after their shopping experience.) Maybe my days are lazier than most (and my grocery store is small so I'm never more than 100 yards ish from the door.) I take the cart back inside if possible, and tote a random lot-left cart in with me when I go. lot ends up less one cart total.
Was at the Kroger by our old house last night, and watched an asian lady, immediately outside the door from the cashiers. She could have pulled her bag, and then pushed the cart to the other carts ready for customers 15' max! nope, lazy hooker! She pulled her bag and gently pushed the cart away from her. The problem was the slope of the sidewalk to the sidewalk ramp that then crossed the street in front of the store. It cruised right into the drivers door on an Explorer as she looked on, and kept walking.

I wanted to punch her, and it wasnt even my car! The driver of the Explorer got out and was like "where did that come from?"

InDaShop said:
Was at the Kroger by our old house last night, and watched an asian lady, immediately outside the door from the cashiers. She could have pulled her bag, and then pushed the cart to the other carts ready for customers 15' max! nope, lazy hooker! She pulled her bag and gently pushed the cart away from her. The problem was the slope of the sidewalk to the sidewalk ramp that then crossed the street in front of the store. It cruised right into the drivers door on an Explorer as she looked on, and kept walking.

I wanted to punch her, and it wasnt even my car! The driver of the Explorer got out and was like "where did that come from?"

This is the kind of **** that really pisses me off. The fact that the lazy **** watched her cart hit the Explorer but kept walking is crap. I truly do not understand how someone could just be Okay with something like that.

This one may have already been mentioned (edit: I see that is was mentioned on the first page); but it burns me up when someone pulls into the parking lot and takes "their" handicap hanger out of the glove box and hangs it up and parks in a handicap spot and then "jumps" out of their car and practically run inside the establishment. This happened while I was at lunch today, the lady hung her handicap hanger and then hurried inside to beat the cold or the line inside the restaurant. Geez, save it for the people who actually need a handicap spot like the old ladies that were barely getting across the parking lot to get inside just after the fat bitch took the handicap spot.

people using the term "kiddos" when there are no kiddos present... FML. Why would any grown-ass man use that term when talking to another grown-ass man???

Oh yeah, and threads about pet peeves.

Re:

Most of mine revolve around driving. I'm on the roads 1k-1500 miles a week.. a couple times a week I will get behind a car doing under the speed limit in the left lane and sure enough when I pass them they will be texting or staring at their phone. Sometimes all over the road.

18wheelers passing each other. If the speed limit is 70mph and your truck is governed to 65 67 or whatever you should not be trying to pass. I get behind trucks that ride side by side for miles and miles waiting for a big downhill where one will finally pass. Drives me insane.

Merging for traffic entering the hwy.. how difficult is it to get over for a couple hundred feet to let someone on the road?

I'm really contemplating adding a set of train horns for the texters and left laners

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Bumpers said:
Most of mine revolve around driving. I'm on the roads 1k-1500 miles a week.. a couple times a week I will get behind a car doing under the speed limit in the left lane and sure enough when I pass them they will be texting or staring at their phone. Sometimes all over the road.

18wheelers passing each other. If the speed limit is 70mph and your truck is governed to 65 67 or whatever you should not be trying to pass. I get behind trucks that ride side by side for miles and miles waiting for a big downhill where one will finally pass. Drives me insane.

Merging for traffic entering the hwy.. how difficult is it to get over for a couple hundred feet to let someone on the road?

I'm really contemplating adding a set of train horns for the texters and left laners

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
You have to yield getting on the interstate not the people on interstate, and I refuse to get over most times, I always look at person getting on and if they're on their phone or looking straight ahead I won't move. But if they are looking to merge and paying attention I will get over, pay attention assholes, and it's a hell of a lot easier for you to speed up than me to slow down or get over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk