• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
You sure it's the pizza and not the 14 Natty Lights you had that Wednesday night? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
If I hit the 10 mark I usually just don't eat. I figure that levels out my caloric intake so I can keep this top notch athletic body running on all cylinders

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

BUG-E J said:
If I hit the 10 mark I usually just don't eat. I figure that levels out my caloric intake so I can keep this top notch athletic body running on all cylinders
Hell yeah! Ppl don't understand what it takes to maintain the shape we are in. Hahaha

Re: Random Thoughts

Man I got the black wheel fever, but I'm gettin older and tighter with my money. I need some Fuel Kranks and mud tars. Shitty colored truck, but I got a chubby for them wheels and tars.

1ffb2f5d19a07353cebd7724e317ac5c.jpg

It's not a happy man that is thankful, it's a thankful man that is happy.

under 1" ice will hold buggy in water crossing........but opposite to ice road truckers you better drive fast

Hmmm....so I hear the new Corvettes will have 2 engine options that will have more than 1 cam in them.

Hmmmmm......GM trying to copy the Coyote / EcoBoost Ford motors like they did with the 351 back in 97? :)

tonybolton said:
Hmmm....so I hear the new Corvettes will have 2 engine options that will have more than 1 cam in them.

Hmmmmm......GM trying to copy the Coyote / EcoBoost Ford motors like they did with the 351 back in 97? :)

They are also going to be mid engine

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:

Which one did you order? Are you gonna take the option to pick it up at the plant?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Which one did you order? Are you gonna take the option to pick it up at the plant?

I got the small motor one....haven't had a base model in a while. Wanna keep myself grounded and not forget my roots.

tonybolton said:
I got the small motor one....haven't had a base model in a while. Wanna keep myself grounded and not forget my roots.
Like roots blower? Yeah, I wouldn't want to forget that either.

I thought maybe it was his Oprah connection to his favorite movie roots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there gonna be a Hardline ride in February like the last couple years? I could use a road trip.

onepieceatatime said:
Is there gonna be a Hardline ride in February like the last couple years? I could use a road trip.

There was a few of us last year but we had a dam good time. :driving: :drinkers: