• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little Gibby's 45 MB

pokey said:
looks good Mike. That winch drop is on my list of things to do with this build project. Only differance is I have a steering box in the way on th 74.

yep and with power steering, my PSC box looks 2x's bigger than the manual box on my '74 :mad: i'll likely go with the XD9000i or the 9.5ti

jeeptech 1 said:
Any more pic. or progress:corn: :corn:

I'm afraid that it's sitting in a corner very lonely wanting some attention. Little Willy must have done something wrong and been stuck in a corner...

So what's up next Crash and when?

Gibby said:
I'm afraid that it's sitting in a corner very lonely wanting some attention. Little Willy must have done something wrong and been stuck in a corner...

So what's up next Crash and when?

Don't worry it's used to sitting around. :clappy:

I occassionally look at it and laugh :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Dale when you get a chance get all the parts you have laying around gathered up and get them to me next week---have a lil more time set aside for it in the next few weeks---kinda like jacks rig gotta poke at it....

crash said:
I occassionally look at it and laugh :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Dale when you get a chance get all the parts you have laying around gathered up and get them to me next week---have a lil more time set aside for it in the next few weeks---kinda like jacks rig gotta poke at it....

I'll bring them up to your work. What's a good day?

Gibby said:
I'll bring them up to your work. What's a good day?

Next week any day before 4---its my 5 day/early off week.... Also will all of the stuff fit in my lil car?

crash said:
Next week any day before 4---its my 5 day/early off week.... Also will all of the stuff fit in my lil car?

Yes, mostly what I have is engine brackets, and a steering column... I need to know if this will work before I start gathering the hydraulic steering parts.

Gibby said:
Yes, mostly what I have is engine brackets, and a steering column... I need to know if this will work before I start gathering the hydraulic steering parts.

I'll make it work---how's that :D

I dropped the parts off at your work today... someone was playing hookey:D

Hey Mike, when are you getting back at this? I was hoping it was next in line again.:booo:

Decided to see if the winch worked. So I went and put the roller fairlead on and spooled the cable in.

gmb35.jpg

So as of right now I am trying to figure out the jigzaw puzzle of engine brackets....:eeek:

crash has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

CALL ME (253) 318-8188