• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little Gibby's 45 MB

Can anyone PM me a current GOOD phone number for Crash. I've been trying to get him to reply to emails for months so that I can pay him some money, but he doesn't even READ the darn PMs and I never know if his emails get through.

Thanks

I checked all my old emails and the only thing I have is a number for him that was disconnected.

Grrr

crash has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Can anyone PM me a current GOOD phone number for Crash. I've been trying to get him to reply to emails for months so that I can pay him some money, but he doesn't even READ the darn PMs and I never know if his emails get through.

Thanks

I checked all my old emails and the only thing I have is a number for him that was disconnected.

he dont want your money... i can help though, send it to me :awesomework:

Mike, when are you getting back on this? I'm still waiting for you to send me a list of part required for the steering so that I can get them ordered.

The poor little guy's been sitting there for 6 or 7 months now....

Mike, when are you getting back on this? I'm still waiting for you to send me a list of part required for the steering so that I can get them ordered.

The poor little guy's been sitting there for 6 or 7 months now....

um mikes on a much needed vacation with his family

The ram is tooo big (we only need an 8").. Good keep the coloection coming--I have started a list of needed items and will submit it to ya within the next couple weeks--as soon as the zzok pulls out its time to get this lil feller going.....

Dale send AMJ a Pm and find out the part # for the orbitral he used and I will dig up the link for the ram I like to use (figure about $400 for the ram/orbitral).

Also keep trying to find a good pic of the front of a 3.8--I tried again to try and get them damn bracketry figured out and I am convinced either I lost my edge on putting puzzels together or these parts are just wrong....

Or I am just getting old and crazy.....

The ram is tooo big (we only need an 8").. Good keep the coloection coming--I have started a list of needed items and will submit it to ya within the next couple weeks--as soon as the zzok pulls out its time to get this lil feller going.....

Jeebuz, Miik. Yuo nede speeling lesons.

Last edited:
Mike. are you looking for pics of a chev. 3.8 or a buick? v belt or serp? I know I could go back and search but I feel lazy this morning.:eeek:

i have a 85 buick 231 with v groove pulleys, but only 2 accesories remain... not sure if it would help, but its sitting in the garage.

You got the ability to snap a pic of it? even a couple items on the motor will greatly help me in figuring this puzzle out :eeek:

You got the ability to snap a pic of it? even a couple items on the motor will greatly help me in figuring this puzzle out :eeek:

i have a newer style alt bracket that has the provisions for an AC mount, and a modified power steering bracket (not really modified, just cut off the mount for the smog pump, and capped it) you are more than welcome to borrow parts if they will help you.

Almost ready to dig back into this :awesomework:

HOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAYYYYYY I think my son is even happier than I. He get's to drive it, I just get to pay for it.

We asked Jackson what he wanted to do for his 7th birthday party. He wants me to clean my truck (yeah, it's muddy) and then have his friends come over so they can crawl underneath and he's going to show them what all the parts are, THEN he wants to go wheeling LOL!!!!!

Maybe we can have him do this on his Willys????? If we go to my property, I can let him drive, hmmmm.....