• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlaw

LightBnDr

Umm hi freakin 5 to Clayton Hollingsworth.

That rig is bringin the ass whip!!!

On 9" thirds and an atlas!!!!!

http://youtu.be/36dVm7I8ZMA

Impressive machine. Wonder if he's running water in the front tires? They were digging.

Just realized thats the same guy that had that little 4 banger ifs/irs buggy on tractor tires from last year. No idea how those 9's hold up to that but I guess we'll see if fatigue takes it's toll.
https://youtu.be/8jI7AjB9hr4

Hollywood for the win!! Just wait I guarantee it will get faster :tc will have his hands full all season :****:!!!

When I saw Tim run an IFS I thought to myself, the game has just changed. I knew if parts can live, there's no arguing it's the way to go.

Then bam, he tore that sucker down and went solid. I get and respect where he's coming from. I was just surprised.

I was real excited to see outlaw show up in the vids.

My favorite part of the vid was the SRRS coordinator asking him "who would you like to thank, who are your sponsors" he says "ME!!"
"These hands that keep the grass cut and the weeds pulled" I don't have no sponsors!!

Anyway, I wish him, outlaw, Tim and the whole huge field of drivers the best this season. I wish we had some hills like the east down here in Texas. Some gnarly stinkin climbs!!

LightBnDr said:
When I saw Tim run an IFS I thought to myself, the game has just changed. I knew if parts can live, there's no arguing it's the way to go.

Then bam, he tore that sucker down and went solid. I get and respect where he's coming from. I was just surprised.

I was real excited to see outlaw show up in the vids.

My favorite part of the vid was the SRRS coordinator asking him "who would you like to thank, who are your sponsors" he says "ME!!"
"These hands that keep the grass cut and the weeds pulled" I don't have no sponsors!!

Anyway, I wish him, outlaw, Tim and the whole huge field of drivers the best this season. I wish we had some hills like the east down here in Texas. Some gnarly stinkin climbs!!

I know **** about ****, but think if Timmie would have had IRS as well, it would have performed better. Maybe one day he will revisit it. You can't argue how capable RZR's are stock at going fast, crawling rocks and just about any situation. Obviously, they aren't race worthy out of the box, but are more capable than any off the car lot 4x4 you can buy. Pushing the sport is awesome....kudos to all of the guys and girls getting it done, while I web wheel here at the house.

RustyC said:
Impressive machine. Wonder if he's running water in the front tires? They were digging.
Whaaaat?!?

Thems hookers in the front, farmers in the rear son :)

Between this guy and Cash Lecroy whippin up on Timmie, sounds like he is going to need to step up his game!!

Oh and does Bobby Tanner not drive that rig like he is mad as hell at the world?!!?

That guy just reams that rig and motor!! I swear that motor is knockin on 9000rpm. He's a joy to watch

bbtank45 said:
Is Gilbert Hollingsworth Clayton's son/brother? He whooped some ass in the UTV bounty the week before....

Yes it's his son. He owns Gilbert's offroad in London KY. Good people.

LightBnDr said:
Oh and does Bobby Tanner not drive that rig like he is mad as hell at the world?!!?

That guy just reams that rig and motor!! I swear that motor is knockin on 9000rpm. He's a joy to watch

He said in his driver profile he was going to race more conservative and go after the points :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: I love it!!! If that is conservative, I would hate to see aggressive!!

xjcrawler said:
Between this guy and Cash Lecroy whippin up on Timmie, sounds like he is going to need to step up his game!!

I am not talking trash about Cash or the outlaw guy because they were both cool as heck to watch, but I think the thing about TC is that he is ALWAYS good. He may not win every week but he is always in the top few spots. Anybody can be good every once in a while, but he is pretty much always money. I also think he is the type who will step up his game no matter what the competition is doing. Either way, there are a lot of cool buggies and new faces in the SRRS and it is getting funner to watch!

I saw that interview. Now all he needs is a new wrap for that buggy. lol

a284754eb16138be1fd5d7efb7aec1ad.jpg

I'm very impressed by the outlaw buggy . Money maker was very spongey in the front prolly from the lack of suspesnion tune in the short time he ran it before pulling the plug. I see where irs/ifs is faster in the dirt and sand ( ultra 4 and even srrs) no doubt it'll struggle in big rocks but no race series is running big rocks anymore anyways so I think it's awesome someone has cracked the code with it in rock bouncing . I'm tuned in to see how it holds up this season . Very impressive first outing . As for Timmy ... he's consistatnt and that wins championships . Which he is already on track to do again this year . Nice seeing new blood and youngsters on the podium . The sport needs more positive attributes right now . Seems some of the rock racing has developed a somewhat negative vibe or a lot of trash talking lately .

Re:

From the video it looks like the suspension is a lot stiffer than money maker was. Money maker didn't really bounce it appeared to soak everything up where outlaw launched everything it hit

I think someone is rebuilding money maker also so it will be interesting to see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re:

Bumpers said:
From the video it looks like the suspension is a lot stiffer than money maker was. Money maker didn't really bounce it appeared to soak everything up where outlaw launched everything it hit

I think someone is rebuilding money maker also so it will be interesting to see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Good point, it could be the churched up air shocks!!!! :stir: